Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This is just a test of the public broadcasting system

In life I have discovered that things tend to move much more quickly as we get older, perhaps it is because technology is advancing or our bodies are no longer able to cope with the constant change as we get older, or it's the radical notion that the Earth is slowly getting closer to the sun and moving faster and faster (NOT)!

But what ever it is for you I have noticed one key constant, and that is becoming an expert in one subject is still easy not a daunting task! We all have natural strengths and we should focus on them, we will become experts and quickly too!

Say it with me:

I am an expert!

So today I intend to be an expert in one thing and one thing only! But I'm going to be the best at it!


SumbleUpon! Digg This! Del.icio.us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home