Thursday, April 5, 2007

Higher Education

Yesterday I learned about a program at Stanford university that fits the bill for what I'm interested in, it's called the Learning Design and Technology Masters program.  frog has hired several students from that program to be designers and design analysts, and the 1 year masters program gives you allot of freedom regarding creating your own curriculum.

http://www.stanford.edu/dept/SUSE/cgi-bin/ldt/index.html

The senior projects look great and I'm very interested in the education model, and how design and technology plays a huge roll in that.

Now the hard part I have to get myself accepted to Stanford!

GRE's here I come! 





Powered by ScribeFire.

SumbleUpon! Digg This! Del.icio.us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home