Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hello World
Today i got new wheels for my skateboard.

I love them 75mm Avila wheels by 3dm, 76a duro.

These are amazing wheels to ride on, they are big enough to run over just about anything out there, and the grip like nothing else. but when i want them to slide they are so easy to slide. I'm new to sliding and I was never able to break out into a real good slide on my 84a 70's flashback's, but with these I pulled a 180 slide first time! They broke like butter.

Monster Masher board



Also I've been experimenting with Creating Boards.
I recently got a Vacuum Kit from www.roarockit.com and I've been having mucho fun testing boards and laming things together.
I'll post more pic's of those boards soon!
Posted by Picasa
SumbleUpon! Digg This! Del.icio.us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home